The HERO Edge
So what is the HERO’s unique competitive edge? What will make it an uncontested general-purpose Darwinian survivor? Lets first simply list the winning combination of features that ordinary people need which no other competitor is currently positioned to offer:
- A stable store of value guaranteed to appreciate against the US dollar by 5% annually.
- A medium of exchange that transfers value in seconds to anyone in the world.
- Compatibility with existing debit cards and wire transfer mechanisms if you really must.
- No counterparty risk. The HERO is backed by transparent collateral and robotic integrity.
- A 5% discount for those who promote, market and sell the HERO into circulation.
- Deep backing. Anyone can post collateral to back HEROs in exchange for leverage.
- Backing is widely held by strong hands trading publicly on many markets.The HERO is the only coin designed for mainstream adoption. All other coins are reliant on demand from speculators or specialized business models that have problems with the current banking system. Few, if any, offer anything that ordinary people want. The HERO offers the safety of buried gold, the earnings of a 1960’s passbook savings account, and the ability to pay anyone anywhere in seconds.The HERO is a unit of digital currency whose value is mathematically pegged as the value of the US dollar plus 5% APR since the Federal Reserve began printing it in 1913. Today the value of the dollar is worth less than 2 cents in 1913 dollars. The HERO is now worth over $150 in 2017 dollars. That’s Honest Money. Honest money on an incorruptible, light speed, smart contract platform will result in economic superconductivity. This will deliver global prosperity, technology and earning power to all humanity.Value Proposition. Where else can an unbanked fixed-income retiree, passbook saver, or small time investor earn 5% APR on a fully liquid certificate of deposit that they can spend like cash or send to anyone in the world in under 3 seconds? Where else can that same ordinary person own a share in an alternative global financial system that is doubling in value multiple times a year?Given this value proposition, the demand for the HERO will be unlimited making the value of its supporting BitShares platform virtually unbounded.
Heronomex will meet the projected demand for HEROs by gradually buying up equity shares in the well- established public BTS market and locking them up as collateral backing every HERO we issue. Since there is a fixed supply of BTS (about 3.5 billion), the demand for BTS to back HEROs will put buying pressure on the BTS price. The more HEROs sold, the more BTS must be acquired and the more the equity in the system becomes worth in the global market place. This will stimulate other investors to join us in issuing HEROs, driving up the value of our own BTS as we compete for an ever-dwindling supply.
This is far superior to merely backing the HERO with dollars or gold in a vault. Consumers can see that the equity is all there in escrow on the public ledger, but they can’t inspect the contents of a traditional bank vault. There may be no gold in Fort Knox for all we know, but every share of BTS is always visible. Further, well-understood economic forces grow the equity value as the network itself grows in value. It doesn’t require our investment of that backing on a one-to one basis. The network earns most of the backing it is using to grow by growing in value as it acquires more users and processes more transactions. The main difference between Heronomex and Microsoft is that we are selling HEROs instead of Windows.
Bitcoin went from the recent $9M market cap of BitShares to $30B in six years as technical speculators and specialty applications very slowly recognized its value. The HERO will generate reliable and accelerating demand from the mainstream consumer as it goes globally viral. This will allow BitShares to retrace the path to $30B and beyond in a fraction of that time. All it will take is funding to maintain positive buy pressure on BTS and a HERO promotional campaign on the scale of Apple’s first iPhone.
We have a track record
The Speed of Light Processing